Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Uni assignments and holidays

This trimester has been such a busy one for me. But I am so unbelievably excited for the university year to end. Since I started at university in 2013, I have studied a full-time load and taken on extra units over the christmas break, so it feels like I haven't been able to have a proper holiday yet. But this trimester is the last one of my undergraduate degree and I am FINALLY going to have a break without any units to worry about. I have plans to travel, spend lots of time with friends and family, spend time with Sam, go to the beach, get a job (I will need something to occupy all my free time with), and read some books that aren't related to university work.
I am also looking forward to just resting, as I have been sick a lot this trimester, which I pin down to stress. So actually having nothing to worry about is going to be the best feeling!

I only have three weeks to go until exams begin so time is definitely going very quickly these days. Currently, I am working on a case study of Ivan Milat, who murdered seven backpackers between 1989 and 1992 (I think) and is currently facing multiple lifetime sentences in a maximum security prison in Australia. Although seeing documentaries and reading about the man is extremely chilling, there is something interesting about crime scene investigations and murder mysteries. Maybe I need to start watching shows like CSI. Although I don't think becoming a crime scene investigator is going to become a part of my career plan anytime soon..

Anyway, I just wanted to give a super quick update and although this blog is going to be very quiet once exams get closer, I definitely have a lot of exciting things planned for my holidays. My goal is to buy a camera sometime after christmas so I can start taking some really good quality photos. Goal number 2 is to learn how to use a photo editing program that I have on my computer, and to put more time and effort in to blogging. But we will see how that all goes..

Have a great week everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment