Monday, January 26, 2015

Uni-Free and Work-Free





Ben & Jerry's to celebrate the end of trimester 3 | Mum's birthday dinner | Fika with my love | Drinks at The Argyle

I have officially finished trimester 3 and had my last shift at work on Saturday.
I spent the weekend celebrating my mum's birthday, having a 'fika' date in Manly, going out in the city with friends, and eating nachos and watching American Sniper on Australia day.
I also caught the top twenty of Triple J's Hottest 100 once Sam left for Gosford and I was pretty happy to hear four of the songs I voted for in the top 10. My love for Chet Faker just keeps growing.

I was up at 6:45am this morning for a quick gym session with dad.
Just before lunch, I went to a cafe with mum and had the best chai latte I have ever had. Well worth having to take the long way there due to flooding. So typical that Sunday was boiling hot and today it is raining and windy..
After our cafe visit we headed to Officeworks where I printed a few things and picked up some bits and pieces for uni. I still cannot believe that I am heading back up to Armidale in just over a week.

Once we got back my parcel containing a dress I bought from eBay arrived.. definitely a new found obsession! I am probably going to spend a lot of time on there this week with all my free time. I also need to start packing the things Isaac is going to take up to Armidale (I am flying there so won't have much room to take my things), prepare for the Academic Mentor's leadership training at college, start some research for a study I am undertaking this year, order my textbooks, and get through a few episodes of vampire diaries (clearly a priority).

x

No comments:

Post a Comment