Sunday, January 18, 2015

Recent Happenings




Iran vs. Qatar Asian cup | Buying a selfie stick | Spending a day in Avalon with the parents.
Just a few highlights/ good decisions from my life lately.

Today I am spending the day with my computer, essay notes and a cup of tea. I cannot wait for Friday, when I will be handing in my essay, meaning that trimester 3 will be finished for me.
Friday is also one day away from when I will be seeing Sam to spend the entire long weekend with.
So basically, the weekend cannot come soon enough for me!

Sam and I recently planned a trip to the Gold Coast in April which I am now counting down to, because nothing sounds more amazing than a few nights spent with my everything.
Until then, I am going to make sure I keep myself busy with uni, friends, and saying yes to every positive opportunity that comes my way. Gotta love some positive vibes.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment