Monday, October 27, 2014

Sick :(

Well so much to going in to this week feeling relaxed and happy..
I woke up at 4am yesterday morning with a stomach bug. I have never in my life felt/been as sick as I was yesterday. Luckily I got through the whole night last night without being sick but I am definitely still not feeling 100% today and all I have managed to eat is half a piece of plain toast.

This morning I spoke to Sam on the phone and just talking to him made me feel so much happier and better. I also found out yesterday that he will be staying with me in Sydney when he gets back from Europe from the 19th-22nd December :)) Ahh I can't even express with any words how happy that made me. Hurry up December!

Today I am just going to spend relaxing and hopefully recovering. For the rest of the week I am just going to be planning my Tasmania trip with Claire when she gets back to Sydney and starting work (hopefully later in the week so I have more energy to work).

No comments:

Post a Comment