Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New clothes selfiez


Wearing a new top and a skirt from the markets today.
I woke up feeling so much better, but I am still a bit weak and sore in my stomach as I have barely eaten for the past two days. I have however managed to clean up my room a bit (decorated by my brother might I add, hence the interesting background), do some washing and I have made an attempt at starting some trimester 3 work. I am trying not to overload myself though, so looks like today might be another day of recovering. And eating.
I got two shifts over the weekend and Tasmania is getting closer and closer, so luckily I have a few things coming up to keep me busy. I am also looking in to some volunteering opportunities which I hope something comes out of! Bring on the busy times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment