Monday, June 23, 2014

Hair modelling





Some before and after shots

I went in to a hair salon today to talk about some hair modelling that I am going to be doing in the beginning of November. I was also lucky enough to get my hair coloured for free to get rid of my re-growth and to get it styled for a competition that the salon was entering.
I am doing some more hair modelling for another salon on Wednesday as well, but this time I am getting it cut and photos will be taken for a portfolio. Despite me being really awkward in front of the camera, it has been pretty fun so far!

Tonight I went to the movies with Max and Joyce and we saw 22 Jump Street. It was an alright movie but it definitely did have its funny moments.
I am so glad that I have been able to just have fun these holidays and relax, it feels like so long since I last had a proper break from anything to do with uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment