Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lazy Saturdays



Started the day off with a walk along the beach followed by a homemade banana and berry smoothie. I also walked to the shops to buy some magazines, which kept me occupied for a large part of the afternoon.
This evening, I just watched a movie on my computer then made a big hamburger for myself for dinner. So I haven't exactly had the most eventful day but it certainly has been very relaxing.
To top it all a Harry Potter movie is currently on TV, so the relaxing continues..

At least tomorrow I have dinner to look forward to, and if everything works out I will be going in to talk about the hair modelling thing on Monday. I also booked my train tickets back to Armidale last night, so I am heading back up on Friday. I'm pretty excited to see Sam again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment