Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pub nights and study sessions



Some blurry pub night photos courtesy of my phone.

I have finished lectures for the week and I am feeling surprisingly motivated and happy. I am hoping to tackle one particular essay tomorrow and have it ready for submission so that I can concentrate more attention on the other essays I have to write. 
Apart from assignments, I went to the mathletes and athletes pub night last night where I got a little tipsy, went to another college's pub night down the road just for the sake of it, and did a lot of dancing. 
After my lecture today I went to lunch with Sam, then spent the afternoon getting some study out of the way.

Hopefully this motivation keeps going because it is definitely helping me to get a lot of work done and feel positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment