Saturday, April 26, 2014

80s


Spent the other night having a cute little fondue date with Flick in celebration of her finishing an assignment. I also submitted one of my assignments the other night which is a huge relief. Only three to go.. On top of online quizzes, reflection questions, chapter summaries, an oral presentation and exam study. So it isn't exactly time to completely relax yet.




Last night I went to an 80s function at college and had a lot of fun finding a costume and getting dressed up. I ended up getting a little drunk, but some water and hash browns saved me for today. So that means I have some assignment work and study for exams get done. The never ending cycle of uni work actually sucks more than anything ever. Someone just give me a degree already please?

No comments:

Post a Comment