Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter weekend



My Easter long weekend hasn't been too exciting at all. I have just been trying to work on my assignments which have definitely driven me crazy. I have never hated something as much as I hate the results section of a research report right now. The best part of the long weekend has definitely been seeing everyone at college again, seeing Sam again and receiving so much chocolate.
Class starts again tomorrow and I have 4 or 5 hours to get through. I am so ridiculously overwhelmed and I can't wait for at least one of my assignments to be done and handed in. That feeling or relief after handing something in just seems so distant right now.
On the plus side, I started my day with a long walk, I rewarded myself after all the stress I've been experiencing lately with some online shopping (bought a bikini, a dress and five pairs of underwear from Urban Outfitters), and I have Sam back at college to take my mind off study when I am feeling especially stressed. This week is going to be the busiest one in a long time, wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment