Saturday, February 1, 2014

Moving..

Two days until I leave Sydney and five days until I am back in Armidale. I cannot believe how quickly time has gone the past week or so! I have finished volunteering and work for the holidays, I have finished trimester three (about two weeks ago) and I have started packing and moving my stuff out of my room in Freshwater. I have also spent a lot of time sorting some things out before I leave, like present-buying for a few wonderful people.
Today, I started the day off with a swim at the beach with my dad, and later on I'm going to pick up a bar fridge that I'll have at college this year. I also have plans to head to the mall with Claire for a quick look around.

I never made any new year's resolutions this year and through this first month I've been thinking about a few things I want to change, get done or work towards. Maybe they are not so much as resolutions for the year, but goals that I would love to achieve.
I want to get my Ps, let myself relax sometimes and not get so stressed or worked up all the time, work towards moving out of home permanently (which I'll start thinking about once the uni year has finished), make more time for the people I love, to not be so scared about sharing what I am feeling, be healthier in general, take more photos, and to really focus on my studies, including extra-curricular things as well.

So there you have it, what I have been up to, what I will be doing in the next week and what I am working towards on a more long-term basis.
Wherever you are, I hope you have been having a great weekend so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment