Friday, February 7, 2014

Back in Armidale






Last night was my first night in my college room for the year. I've almost finished decorating (I'll take photos when I'm done), so it's starting to feel like home.
I made the journey to Shannon's place on Tuesday where I stayed for a night (and unfortunately got food poisoning..). The next day we traveled to Jamie and Michaela's new house where we stayed for two nights. We went for dinner both nights, watched some walking dead on TV, watched a court case, did some shopping, went bowling, had some cocktails and quite a bit more. So it was just great to catch up and spend some time in Tamworth.
Today I'm just going to hopefully sort the rest of my room out and on Monday my academic mentor training will begin. Happy days indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment