Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 // 2014

2013
The year I finally started uni.
The year I moved up to Armidale to live on campus at UNE.
The year I met some amazing friends who I am so lucky to have in my life.
The year I got drunk. Alot.
The year I got hungover. Alot.
The year I got a distinction average for both trimesters, which I was so proud of myself for.
The year I went to some of the best college dinners and functions and the year I watched fireworks at ball with some of my favourite people ever.
The year I met the best boy I could have asked for, someone I am so in love with and couldn't imagine my life without.
The year Derya came to Australia.
The year I almost got my Ps..
The year I turned 20.

I could go on forever, but this year has given me so many amazing opportunities and let me meet some of the best people I will ever get the chance to meet. It has been so new and exciting for me and even though there were ups and downs, I am still glad to have gone through it all. 

2014
The year I start my second year at uni
The year I get to spend even more time with my friends and boyfriend
The year I FINALLY get my Ps (hopefully..)
The year I turn 21
The year I become an academic mentor at my college
The year I meet more people and get even more opportunities
The year I try to get fit

So excited for everything 2014 has to bring. So many great things have happened in my life recently and I just can't wait for this all to keep on coming.

Hope everyone has an awesome New Year's Eve and of course an awesome 2014 as well.
Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment