Monday, November 25, 2013

You're hot and you're cold



The weather has been really weird lately.. on a hot day I went and got ice cream at the beach with my mum, on a cold day I went and got a haircut and saw Catching Fire, on a hot day I went in to the city and did training for work, on a cold day I went to Shannon's 21st. It was actually so great to see some Top D friends and I really can't wait to go back to college and see them all again.

Apart from my days seeming to work around the weather, I had my first shift at work yesterday which was pretty fun. Today I am unfortunately stuck doing my essay. But I have another shift on Thursday and then I get to see Sam afterwards! From then onwards I have a few exciting things to look forward to. Hurry up and let it be Thursday already, just so I can put my arms around Sam again.

No comments:

Post a Comment