Monday, December 9, 2013

When Sam came to Sydney








So I have been spending my past week and a bit with Sam in Sydney.
I have actually had so much fun and been to so many different places like a masquerade dinner in Randwick, a family get togther in a national park, to the beach multiple times, to fika in Manly, Hattie's birthday thing in Circular Quay, dinner in Darling Harbour, to the Randwick races, a movie theatre to see Thor in the city, and many more places that I can't remember right now.
I also had a few shifts at work last week and had volunteer orientation which was fairly interesting.

Yesterday I submitted my first trimester 3 essay then watched a walk to remember with Sam afterwards, and today I said goodbye to Sam and did 5 hours of volunteer work. So I am currently in the midst of a pretty hectic holiday.

This week I have a new topic and assignment to start for HS265, some other small things to sort out, a two-day therapeutic fundamentals lecture, breakfast with friends, work, a christmas party, more seeing friends and hopefully I can get my christmas shopping out of the way at some point.
Seems like things aren't going to slow down any time soon but I am super excited for christmas and our family holiday in January when I will get to see Sam again.

No comments:

Post a Comment