Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wishlists ☆

Of course I start to think of all the things I want the second I am ridiculously poor. Gotta love being a uni student with no money..
Luckily I am starting my job tomorrow, or at least the training, so money is not too far away!
I do need to make sure to save some money for christmas presents though. I have worked out what to get everyone, just a matter of buying it all once I get paid.

So here goes, everything I currently want in my life..

Christmas wishlist:
  • Money towards a new computer (my current one is literally dying)
  • Westfield voucher 
  • Onesie with a bambi pattern on it, Target
Clothes wishlist:
  • Loose summer shorts
  • Black Dr. Denim jeans 
  • Exercise shorts and top
  • Bonds leggings
  • Floppy summer hat
Shoes/socks wishlist:
  • Beige/ brown summer sandals 
  • Patterned socks
College room decorations wishlist:
  • Dream catcher
  • Fairy lights 

Hoping to get the clothes and shoes/socks in the after christmas sales and the stuff for my college room whenever I see them around.

I also need to buy Shannon's present for his party this weekend, pay Claire some petrol money (she's driving up to Shannons) and get a haircut. Winning the lottery would seriously be so beneficial to me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment