Friday, April 12, 2013

From Armidale to Manly






At 9am yesterday morning, I was on a train headed to Sydney. At 5:30pm, Flick and I arrived in Sydney and met my parents at the train station. We went straight to some small art exhibition then had dinner out before we drove back to mine. Aj and Tyler came to mine a bit later where we got ready, pre-drank then went out to Manly. Such a fun night! Those nights that aren't really well planned out always end up being so good. Also, those nights where you don't plan on drinking then end up getting smashed always have a pretty great outcome too.
Today I was just in the city for a few hours with my parents, where my mum got me a bag for 5 bucks from a little pop up store. The rest of the day I'm just going to chill with Mark, then tomorrow I'm supposedly going to a market with my parents.
Already so much going on since I've been back and it feels pretty great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment