Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Arts dinner







Last night we had an Arts dinner at college with the theme "games night". My floor went as Game of Thrones characters (I was daenerys), and we basically just had dinner in the dining hall where all the floors were dressed up and had their tables decorated to their game. So much fun.
We headed to the pub afterwards as well but we were only there for a few hours before I headed back and watched some of Aladdin 2 and the first episode of Game of Thrones.
Today I just have washing, lecture catch up and packing for home on the agenda. Pretty happy to have a chilled day actually because I didn't get to bed until about 3am.

Home tomorrow and my birthday in 5 days!!  
Also, 64 days until Derya comes to Australia and she now has her Australian visa..happiest moment of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment