Saturday, January 26, 2013

Australia Day

Yep, the southern cross on my cheek is upside down and the sad part is that I was actually sober when I put it on my face..

Yesterday was Australia Day, otherwise known as Straya Day, here in the land down under. On Australia Day eve I went down to the Arms with Alysha and Missa, where they had some fireworks at 12. Saw a few people I knew but was an average night compared to what I thought it would be like. When I got home yesterday morning, I went to the beach with my brother and dad, then had a sausage sandwich and club squash from the surf club, listened to the Hottest 100 then headed over to Chantelle and Tianne's at night. I am surprisingly doing pretty well today, considering how drunk I was last night.
It's raining outside at the moment so I'm going to spend the rest of the day staying indoors to read, watch TV, sort out stuff for uni and hopefully sleep because I am pretty much half asleep at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment