Monday, December 10, 2012

christmas spirit









What christmas in a small apartment looks like (my mum's "creative" excuse for a christmas tree consisting of braches and decorations, and presents shoved in a corner under a chair) and some recent buys: black sequin short shorts (for New Years), Minkpink dress (for Claire's going away thing on Friday), top from somewhere in the city, Sukin moisturiser (best one I have ever used), Bourjouis healthy mix foundation in 52, Napoleon Perdis glamorista mascara, L'oreal lumi magique concealer in light.

So christmas is getting really close. I'm currently listening to christmas music, pretty much all my presents for others have been bought, decorations are up and the presents are out under the "christmas tree". For christmas this year I asked for:
- Trainers
- iPhone 5 (32GB, black)
- Westfield gift voucher
- driving lesson voucher
-  gym membership
Quite a few expensive things in there, but I don't expect to get everything I wished for and for the iPhone, I'm going to be paying for majority.

On another note, I realised that I never finished my Europe trip posts so I'm going to try get the post about Florence up by the end of this week if I have time.
I 've also started planning for New Years and am about to spend my evening looking for places hosting parties on NYE, and I'm also on the search for new shoes and a top to go with my shorts to wear that night.
Also started thinking of some things I want to buy in the after christmas sales with whatever money I make and recieve before then:
- black handbag
- bikini
- heels
- going out clothes
- silver necklace
- hair curler
I doubt I'll find all of these things, but it's good to have an idea of what I want because otherwise shopping in the massive sales becomes way more difficult than it needs to be.

So I'll leave it at that because I'm off to do some research for NYE and to watch some tv afterwards, then I plan on having an early night because I have a 5:30am wake up for training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment