Thursday, October 18, 2012

you're a drifter, shapeshifter


A chill song for a girl in such a chilled mood.
Such a good day today. Went to the Minkpink warehouse sale with Sarah and despite getting off at the wrong stop and getting lost, we found our way there eventually. I bought four items for $50 (pictures later). We were in Chinatown for a little bit afterwards just to get some food, (I got pork buns and an egg custard tart) before we walked to Wynyard and got the bus back. Tonight's plans are TV, currently watching Big Brother, and reading a bit later on. Not much else to do because I'm home alone tonight, but suits me just fine because it gives me some space to think and relax.
Tomorrow Claire is coming over after to work to get ready at mine, because we're going out to Soho with Sarah, her boyfriend and his friends as well.
This weekend I think I'm just going to take it easy and maybe go for a drive and do something with the family. Time will tell though, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment