Sunday, October 21, 2012

when all you want to do is sleep


A tired but happy Emma wearing one of the items I bought at the sale on Thursday.

Friday night was a slight disappointment, maybe because my expectations of Soho were so high. We ended up getting back around 3, after a half hour walk from the mall. The best part of my night was probably sitting in my bed with Claire, eating cold pizza in the dark, in the early hours of the morning.

This weekend I've actually worked both Saturday and Sunday. After work today I bought a boost, a vege thai curry pie, looked around at some halloween costumes and also bought some nailpolish. Afterwards I headed over to watch Joyce's (my brother's girlfriend) pole dancing showcase, which was pretty impressive. 
Tomorrow I'm defnitely going to spend my day doing as little as I can because I am completely exhausted at the moment. Might try go for a walk though, just for some fresh air and to clear my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment