Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A weekend in Mollymook







Here's a few phone pictures from my weekend in Mollymook.
I had such a great time down there. We ate at the most amazing vegetarian cafe, watched a weird movie about an idiot brother, looked in some shops, had a picnic on the beach, drove around to a few different places and ate breakfast before I left to get on my bus back to Sydney. Can't actually believe that I've already met up with a friend from Sweden over here. It gives me hope that I have a chance of seeing them all again in the future.
Yesterday I got home around 5 and had an early night, today I worked from 9-5:30pm and I have the same shift for tomorrow. On thursday i'm going to try make it to a Minkpink sale in Sydney with Sarah and hopefully Alysha as well. Friday I might go out in the city, and for the weekend  I have no plans so far, so I might just catch up with some friends or chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment