Thursday, October 11, 2012

12/10/12

Yesterday I was in the city with my brothers girlfrend to go check out the new Topshop in Sydney. It ended up being a lot smaller and more expensive than I expected so I was pretty disappointed. I did however find some shorts, nailpolish, underwear and hair accessories that are now on my wishlist. We had a look around some other shops as well and I ended up getting a bag from sportsgirl and a boost for lunch (which was free because I had earnt enough points!!). Before we left we made a quick stop in Chinatown to buy some of the most amazing pork buns ever and to have a look in Paddy's markets. So nothing too special but felt good getting out of the beaches for a few hours.
Today I don't have anything planned, except packing, because tomorrow I'm off to Mollymook to see Klara and her friends from over here. Pretty excited.

In my last post I was saying that I was cutting down on my internet use, and I actually deleted both my tumblr and polyvore accounts. I'm still going to keep blogging for as long as I still enjoy it, but instead of trying to post every day I might cut the posting down to 2 or 3 times a week. But we'll see what happens..

Have a good weekend and I shall be back on here when I'm back in Sydney after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment