Monday, September 3, 2012

Huntingbird candyman shorts ♥


I'm completely in love with these shorts (excuse the blurry image). Would be perfect with a loose white singlet top tucked in, a thin brown belt and my Steve Madden sandals. First thing I plan on doing when I start making money is to pay off a friend I owe money to, THEN to add these wonderful things to my closet.

Update: Fathers day ended up being a lot more chilled than we expected, but I got to do some driving and applied for a job in Manly (fingers crossed). Yesterday was pretty full on because I helped a friend with her photography assignment most of the day, the same one that I was going to help with earlier on, which saw us traveling around a little in search of the perfect shot. I also went to a movie night at another friends and ate the most unhealthy food you can imagine and talked to the most amazing people you can imagine.
Today? Dad is out working and mum is on jury duty so I'm just having a chilled day at home. Tomorrow I'm meeting Sarah at the mall to apply for some jobs there and Thursday I'm doing something with Mark. Getting closer and closer to a life I'll be satisfied with.    

The whole week without meat thing went pretty well by the way. I found that when I ate a meat pie two days ago, it didn't taste as good as it used to, so a diet with less meat is definitely what's going to be happening from now on. I don't think I'm ready to cut out meat completely because to me it's such a big committment, but I am slowly heading down that path, and hope to become a vegetarian in the not so far off future.

No comments:

Post a Comment