Tuesday, August 7, 2012
on top of it all
Some achievement has been made on my list of things to do since my last post:
- Uni applications open today at 9am so I'm going to have a look then
- I've completed my resume and applied for a job and will be applying for more tomorrow
- I've caught up with 4 friends so far
- I went to the doctors and recieved antibiotics and ointment and also took a test for glandular fever
- I bought exercise clothes to use once I'm better again
Feels pretty good knowing that I'm actually doing something with my life at the moment. Having nothing to do and being constantly free is ridiculously overrated.
What's next? Not much I guess, just continuing on with what I already have going for me.