Wednesday, August 8, 2012

the kissing disease?!


Was called to the doctor today only to find out that I tested positive for glandular fever and will have to spend the next month of my life avoiding society and resting. Kind of sucks that all these great big plans I had worked out for myself have to be put on hold for a while. Sucks that I have to put seeing friends on hold in fear of getting them sick and because I'm too lethargic to even be bothered to go anywhere. So much sucks but it could always be worse (positive thinking!) and it just gives me time to make some more plans and work out what else I need to achieve in my life these coming months.
So complete change of priorities now...
1. Get better, especially make sure I eat healthy and keep away from alcohol
2. Use the time I have to spend at home resting in my favour: researching more uni courses, working out what jobs I want to apply for etc etc
3. RELAX

No comments:

Post a Comment