Sunday, April 22, 2012

she's at it again



Right in the middle of dyeing my hair for the third time this month. I wasn't able to get the help of Jenny (guess who has a hangover) today so I decided to give it a shot myself, and took on the chuck-some-hair-dye-wherever-you-think-you-need-it method. So basically I just put lumps of hair dye in random spots on my hair and hoped for the best.
Studying-wise I haven't been as productive today as other days but I managed to do some maths questions, write out some history syllabus points, as well as some biology syllabus points, and I still plan to do some reading for history and psychology. I still can't believe how close exams really are now, and how close I am to being finished with school altogether. Here comes reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment