Monday, June 13, 2011

last weekend in sweden = success

I am so annoyed that it is cold and windy today and that the sun is hidden behind a massive bunch of clouds. That was not the case on friday and saturday though :) This weekend was my last weekend in Sweden before I leave for Australia so me and my friend made sure that we had a full-on party weekend. I went out clubbing on friday night and had all my drinks for the night bought for me plus it was free entry, doesn't get any better than that, then I got fair drunk and did a few things I'm not proud of but to be honest, I don't really care because we all make mistakes and I can't go back in time and change anything that happened. I spent my Saturday feeling a bit crappy and zombie-like seeing as I only got 2 hours sleep on friday but at night I took a bus with a friend in to a bugger town and we went to a club there but this time spent our night sober. I met some really cool and very drunk scottish guys there and had an interesting talk and a dance with them.
Today is just about relaxing and taking it easy because I didn't get much sleep last night due to having eaten out of date yoghurt and milk which made me feel incredibly sick.

I found a picture in my documents from a few weeks ago that was on my friends blog and I thought I might as well put it up on here.


4 days until Australia :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment