Tuesday, June 14, 2011

sickness, sickness go away

I am trying to make myself excited about going to Australia but it's kind of hard when I am sick with a headache, sore throat, never-ending cough, runny nose, sore ribs and let's throw a sore back in to the mix seeing as it hurts to sit down for a long period of time and to walk around anywhere. Imagine how crappy it would be flying to the other side of the world when you can barely even leave your room. Not happy Jan.
The only thing I plan on doing today is laying in bed, watching tv, drinking plenty of water, taking a large amount of throat lozengers, swallowing the pills that are meant to stop my cough and hope for this sickness to leave me as soon as possible, ideally by tomorrow..

Maybe if I start thinking about all the great shopping in Australia I will feel slightly happier. It's the materialistic things that make life that much better...unfortunately..
Time for me to get some el cheapo plain black boots to wear with leggings, a short dress/long top, a long cardigan and a big cosy scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment