Friday, June 10, 2011

FREEDOM

I am FREE! free to sit in the sun all day long tanning and listening to music, free to party whatever day of the week I want to, free to do whatever the fuck I want to basically :)
We had our last day of school today which consisted of "fika", watching some graduating students accept awards, people performing, and the graduating students yelling and singing on their floats as they went around town. good times.
I also got a rose from a fairly creepy guy that gave me the "call me" fingers then threw the rose to me, but tonight I shall forget about that creepy guy and his rose when I go out to spend some drunken times with an amazing friend.

Here's what I wore today:



I thought a summer maxi was a good way to start off my summer holidays with a few bracelets, a vest on top and my pink converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment