Monday, June 6, 2011

the end is near

The long weekend has now ended and it's off to school tomorrow which actually doesn't bother me in the slightest seeing as its my last week before summer holidays <3
This weekend I have just been over with my grandma and spent some time at our summer cottage and have been desperately attempting to finish my extended essay which is due on wednesday and still far from being complete. I came back to my apartment on sunday night and ended up going to a beach party, getting  pissed and biking home while I was still drunk which resulted in a ridiculous amount of bruises, cuts and sore muscles. Today wasn't the best day due to the hangover, sunburn, tiredness after 3 hours of sleep and the coming on of a cold :| Ah well, better that I have a cold now instead of when I'm on my way to aus..and speaking of aus, I found out that I am going to travel to Perth with my family a week after I arrive in Sydney which I am really excited about seeing as I've never been there before :)

I only have a photo of my new hair colour today which I have decided not to dye any lighter for a while because I need to save money and I am pretty sure that my hair would fall out if any more dye touched it for quite a while.


So looks like I'm going to have to suffer with being a ginger ninja for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment