Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Haircut

After 8 long months of not having a haircut, I finally got one today! I also finished at 11:20am and had my banana pancakes for dinner which has all made my day pretty amazing. Here come the before and after photos of my hair:

My hair was honestly a split-end jungle so I kind of had to cut it quite a bit shorter to get rid of all of them, but I'm happy with how it looks now and hair will always grow back :)

I'm going to take some photos when I invite my class over on wednesday next week to celebrate my 18th so there should be better photos of my hair then.
I also need to remember to take heaps photos when I go to Stockholm to meet my cousins and go clubbing. I am going to have so many photos up of me, friends and family in the next two weeks so I'll make sure to put in some clothes and make-up posts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment