1. Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day (1 in the morning, 1 at school, 1 in the arvo, 1 with dinner and 1 before bed).
2. Go to the gym 2-3 times a week and the days I don't, go walking or jogging.
3. Chocolate is only allowed once a fortnight on one specific day.
4. If I am hungry, drink water first then if I'm still hungry 20 mins later, have some fruit or a celery or carrot stick.
5. Make sure to include foods with high protein to keep me feeling more full throughout the day.
Wouldn't it just be amazing to feel confident in a bikini and not have to always look down at your thighs and feel depressed? I am so determined to make this diet work for me and get myself back to the weight I was in Australia. Bring it on!
Flat stomach, here I come.