Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bring on the banana pancakes

My mum and I have finally decided that it is time to go on a diet seeing as we have both gone up around 5kg since we have come to Sweden. So from here on out it'll be rice, veggies and salad for me as well as an extra effort at the gym. I got a kick-start by forcing myself to the gym today and even had a burst of energy afterwards and ran home.
Luckily, we have some browning bananas needing to be eaten in our house so tomorrow it'll be banana pancakes for dinner meaning my last time to indulge in something mouth-wateringly unhealthy. Just thought I would post a picture of banana pancakes to get me excited for tomorrows dinner, and to hopefully tease a few people too. With my cooking skills though, I doubt mine will ever resemble the ones in the picture but I am going to keep my hopes up until I prove myself right and miserably fail at making something tasty for once.


And I remembered that Jack Johnson has a song called banana pancakes, so I thought why not put it up to get me even more in to the mood for the meal of a lifetime tomorrow. I am really going to miss eating pizza and nachos almost every week..


No comments:

Post a Comment