Friday, February 25, 2011

My day as a hermit

So I have spent my whole day inside today and have actually managed to have an amazing time. It's good to just be alone sometimes and have your own space. I managed to skype with my dad, save some things online that I may buy later on, watch the ellen show, make an amazing lunch and study some psychology. I also managed to find a new outfit to go with the skirt I bought yesterday and some chain inspired bracelets that matched perfectly. I also finally found a use for the grey knee high socks I bought in London over the christmas holidays. Now to paint my nails in a pearly beige colour whilst watching Tess of the D'Urbervilles on my computer. Life couldn't get any more bliss.

Thought I'd put up some pictures of my outfit and lunch today.







Couldn't be bothered to keep pulling my socks up all day so ended up scrunching them down like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment