Monday, April 6, 2015

Time off

The past few months have gone by in a whirlwind for me. I have been super busy with study but the senior academic mentor position I have at college is taking up most of my time. Then any spare moments I have are spent skyping or calling Sam, and getting involved at college.. and I of course include drinking in the 'getting involved category' ;). 

I am in Sydney on holidays at the moment, but unfortunately holidays for me means catching up on weekly readings, creating workshop presentations, organising things for college, doing assignments, and completing some online quizzes. Luckily I have a view of the beach and home cooked food to keep me motivated.
I also have my 22nd birthday party coming up in two weeks to look forward too.

I am also relaxed and ready to study because I have spent the last few days with my love on the Gold Coast where I had the most amazing holiday and stayed in a luxurious hotel. We also managed to hit up Seaworld and Move World, as well as do some shopping one of the days. We got back on Saturday night but kept the holiday going by spending yesterday at the Sydney Royal Easter Show where I befriended some baby goats and stuffed my face with fairy floss. When we came back home afterwards my parents had an easter dinner prepared which was the icing on the cake for my few days off from study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment