Monday, December 8, 2014

The weekend of 21st's




It feels like my holidays have been mostly taken up by work, but starting from this week I am back to a casual position meaning more free time for me (and more time to work on blogging). This weekend was also pretty full-on as I had three 21st parties in a row. But the plus side was that I was able to catch up with a few friends I had not seen in what feels like an eternity ago, and that I got to celebrate three gorgeous girls.

Tonight I have been catching up on some study for trimester 3, as all the time I was spending at work has put me a week or two behind. I also have some research to do for a potential research paper I may be writing for a unit next year. This unit is like a mini-honours where you have to seek approval to undertake the unit, need your own supervisor, and write a research paper of your own to be assessed. It would definitely be a lot of work but also great preparation for honours. This morning I emailed the lecturer that I wanted as my supervisor and his reply was pretty promising. Fingers crossed.

Before I got out of bed this morning I spoke to Sam on the phone and it is now 11 days until I meet him at the airport (!!!). Definitely something that is keeping me super happy! :))
Otherwise, I am almost done with christmas shopping and am getting so excited for christmas! I also finally bought a book for myself (Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham) and have been really enjoying it so far. So despite still being busy, things have been pretty great for me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment