Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas time








My posts seem to be very infrequent these days. But finally I have something other than work and study to write about.
This time last week I was with the love of my life. I went and greeted a tired and sick Sam at the airport last Friday morning and spent the weekend with him. It was amazing to be able to spend some time, just me and him, not worrying about anything and doing things that made me so happy like going to the zoo, walking to Manly, swimming at the beach, and cuddling up and watching movies.
It was so sad to say goodbye again, although being half asleep (it was 5am) may have made it slightly easier. I also had work all day to distract me, so that may have helped too.

Since, I have celebrated Swedish Christmas with my parents on Christmas Eve and also celebrated Christmas (on Christmas day) with my relatives here in Australia. I rarely get to see my family these days due to living up in Armidale so it is always great to catch up with everyone, especially when there is cider and good food involved :)

I am back at work tomorrow starting at 7:30am. Unlucky for me I do not finish until 6pm and the sales are on.. So, basically I am going to be pretty tired when I finally finish for the day.
Luckily I have Flick coming to stay to look forward to and a New Year's party at Tiff's.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas filled with family, happiness, and lots of good food!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment