Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Floor camp, rain and never-ending study



I went on floor camp over the weekend. We went to a place called Mount Seaview where there was no reception, beautiful mountains and a river to swim in. Despite being swamped with study and having assignments to start, I must admit that it was good to be able to get away and just have a good time.
This week I have been back to reality and had a constant list of things to do. It is starting to feel like I never have any time to myself to just sit and relax. Although I know that the second I ever don't have anything to do, I complain about being bored.. someone please just find let me have a happy medium!

I just need to focus on one thing at a time. I also need to start reminding myself that it isn't all bad. I have my 21st coming up, I'm going back to Sydney next Friday, meaning I will get to see my friends and family very soon, and I am lucky enough to have Sam around to keep me calm and give me a break from everything I have going on in my life.
I honestly do not know what I would do without that boy.

Anyway, I think it's back to reading for me and maybe an episode of Awkward (completely addicted to this show right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment