Saturday, January 11, 2014

Byron Bay








I got back from my holiday on Friday night and thought it was about time to post some photos on here.
I had an awesome time away because I was able to spend time with my family and Sam and just forget about my essay for the time being.
We spent a lot of time at the beach, looked in some shops in Byron, went to a few pubs, saw some awesome views at a lookout and up near a lighthouse, went through a maze, spent some time at a spa, saw a random big prawn and of course mum, dad and I stopped at the big banana on the way home (chocolate coated banana and a banana milkshake was a must!).
We spent a lot of time relaxing too and checking out some nearby towns.
Unfortunately on the trip I got a UTI though which was extremely painful and ended in a quick trip to the hospital to pick up some antibiotics. I will live a happy life if I never have to suffer through pain like that again..

Yesterday I just worked and had a quick look at my essay and today I picked up the motel leggings I ordered a while ago and have done a lot of reading and note taking for my essay again. Hopefully I'll be able to get some solid writing done on it at some point today too.
I can't wait until it's done though because I will have no work after then too, meaning I can just relax for a while until I start my trip back up to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment