Sunday, November 3, 2013

Saturday, Sunday, Monday






Saturday:
4 month anniversary with Sam
Went to Newtown with my parents and had a mint frappe and almond croissant, watched fly me to the moon at the movies, went to Glebe markets and had sushi for lunch
Went over to Claire's and Chantelle's for a bit
Spontaneous decision to go out in the city with Claire and ended up at Bar Century then Scary Canary

Sunday:
Hungover all day
Made myself pancakes
Had a 3 hour nap
Watched movies for the rest of the day
Went to bed at 9pm

Monday:
Did some yoga
Spent majority of the day researching articles for my HS265 essay
Moved the part in my hair because I needed to change something (planning on doing something else to my hair just no idea what yet.. pink tips??)
Currently getting excited about Sam calling later tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment