Thursday, October 31, 2013

1.11.13


Can't say I've been up to too much in the past two days.
I'm sticking to my 30 day yoga challenge which just keeps getting harder, went to Officeworks to print out some notes for HS265 (my trimester 3 unit), been to the doctors, watched a movie with Claire last night (V for Vendetta), went for a walk from Dee Why back to Freshwater this morning, and I finally got my trimester 2 grades back today. I must say I have completely surprised myself as I managed to get two distinctions and two high distinctions (!!!). 
Couldn't be happier right now! 

The plan for the next few days is to look for a job that I can start right away while I wait to start at kikki.K, skype Sam tonight, get started on my HS265 essay, do more exercise, maybe see AJ tomorrow and go to Claire and Chantelle's halloween/ house warming party tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment