Sunday, September 15, 2013

work hard, play hard






Spent my past week or so at sporties dinner (where I got an award for sports participation(, the UNE fair (where I decorated a cupcake, got rainbows painted on me, got photobooth pictures taken and got free food and a showbag), at SFK performance rehearsals which is on tonight, and at the Hogwarts function. The remainder of my time has been spent at class, trying very hard to study, watching movies and with Sam.
This week I have performance happening tonight, pub on Wednesday if I decide to go, Top D cocktails on Friday and Valedicts dinner on Saturday. After that, it's two weeks of curfew then exams then I'll be done for the year and be heading back to Sydney.

I seriously cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by already. I have met some of the coolest people who I can now call friends, finally started studying psychology which I've been dreaming of doing for years, met the most amazing boy, had some of the most fun drunken nights of my life, and found a new place to call home. I just never want it to end.
Although in saying that, I can't wait to get back to Sydney and spend time with friends down there, go to the beach as much as I want to and to work so I can finally earn some money. I love it when things in life work out so well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment