Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mojos for Joe's





So of course I found a heap of photos on my phone after last night. Typical drunken Emma.
We started at the Kilda for dinner last night for dinner, went back to college to get ready and have some pres, met up with some people at the Royal then headed to Mojos for Joe's birthday. 
I worked out that I had about 10 drinks last night spaced out from about 5 until 1-ish, so I don't lie when I say it was a pretty loose night. Good first time at Mojos though. 

Today I woke up with a slight hangover, had a hot breakfast, showered, got my psych report done, hung out with Sam, did some work on my MM105 assignment and I'm just about to watch some Pretty Little Liars with Flick. Pretty good effort for a hungover girl if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment