Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More sights to be seen








So turns out that being a tourist in Sydney is actually pretty fun.
The last few days we've been on a walk to Barrenjoey lighthouse, played mini golf (I won! For like the first time in my life..), walked along George Street, went in to St Andrews cathedral, took a trip around the Australian museum, also went to the museum of contemporary art, had another frozen yoghurt in Manly in the freezing cold, saw some local live music, and today we went to the wildlife park and aquarium in Darling Harbour before we headed back home.
I'm not 100% sure that I have all the names of the places we've been to correct, so don't quote me on them. But I'm actually so happy to be home this time around, and despite the result being complete exhaustion, it's nice to be occupied all day every day. I feel like I am going to be super fit after these holidays because I swear I haven't stopped walking during the days since Derya arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment