Thursday, June 6, 2013

Back in action.. sort of


So two of my exams are done and I have a week until my next one. I haven't exactly done that much study for my upcoming exam but I do at least have a little while to prepare.
Not much has been happening in my life apart from study, random coffee breaks (chai lattes in my case), random maccas runs and going to the pub to play some pool yesterday.
 
I am however excited for what is to come (after my final exam that is) because DERYA WILL FINALLY BE IN AUSTRALIA and I will be on holidays without having to worry about anything uni-related.
Just wanted to say that I am back now, seeing as I do have a little more spare time than I have in the past few weeks. I'm not really sure how often I'll be doing posts but there will be something up every now and then.
The beginning of next term will involve a lot less freaking out over exams, and a lot more partying however, so be expecting a lot more around then (beginning of July).

Sincerely,
a study freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment