Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Where have you been?

So a lot has been going on in my life lately.
I had my holidays, then got back to uni and had a crap load of assignments/assessments to get in.
The past week I've had fashion parade, which I was in my floor's routine for and we stuffed up big time. was pretty hilarious though.
I've also been going to classes, studying, doing online quizzes, more assignments and assessments, playing ultimate frisbee (just for floor sports this week) and just having some time to myself (which is very rare these days).

I have more holidays coming up in June after my exams, but until then I'm not really sure how much of me you'll be seeing on here. My time goes towards very different things than it used to. I don't work anymore (although I do have an upcoming job opportunity hopefully), I rarely watch tv, I spend a lot more time outdoors and studying as well, then there isn't really too much left over once I get through all of that.
As soon as this hectic period is over, I'll have some more time to spend on here updating on whatever goes on in my life. So I guess I'll see you later then.

No comments:

Post a Comment