Monday, April 15, 2013

20 tomorrow!



I decided to get a start on my PSYC101 assignment this morning (due two days after holidays end), before I took the bus over to Newport to see Alysha in the afternoon. it's always good seeing familiar faces after a while and just being able to sit down and talk about anything and everything.
Tomorrow's plans are doing more readings for the assignment, starting my PSYC104 assessment, meeting Claire in the afternoon to get my free birthday boost and a birthday dinner with the family. It seems that I get less and less excited about my birthday each year, but I'm still looking forward to seeing Claire and spending some time with the family :)
I also have plans to go in to the city and a dentist appointment on Wednesday, possibly the city again on Thursday, My (and Claire's) party on Friday and a small party/gathering on Saturday. Ah holidays, how I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment