Thursday, March 21, 2013

Countdown

Found this on this blog and decided to do my own little English version instead.

10 things I like
My friends
My family
Uni
Chocolate
The beach
Traveling
Summer
Malibu (the drink)
The refreshing feeling after you exercise
Going out for breakfast


9 things I don't like
Cockroaches
My stomach and neck being touched
Saying goodbye
Being sad or angry
Assessments/assignments
Awkward social situations
People stealing my phone
Being played
People that go out of their way to be rude

8 blogs I read
Kenzas
Hanapee
Veyronican
Klaranb
Ebba Zingmark
Markethq
The North Tattoos
Minkpink

7 things I want to do in the future
Have a career in psychology
Travel to Japan
Live in London or Dublin
Fall in love
Get married
Have children
Move out (officially, as in have my own place)

6 things I'm afraid of
Horror movies
Someone in my family dying
Cats that stare me down
Being hurt
Being alone in the dark (outside)
Failing uni

5 places I like to be 
Home in Sydney
In my uni room
London
Sweden
Anywhere overseas basically..



4 words that describe me
Happy
Non-judgemental
Determined
Kind


3 things I'm looking forward to 
Seeing my mum and brother later today
Easter weekend because Claire might come up to Armidale (!!!)
Derya coming to Australia (also !!!!)

2 good movies 
The Perks of being a Wallflower
The Intouchables

1 good song 
Where did you sleep last night- Nirvana


No comments:

Post a Comment